Monday, 1 August 2011

A word to describe --- "PASSION"

  • Apr. 4th, 2008 at 5:13 PM
i guess, feel , though  ... teaching is really my passion..
I jus lye to pass my knowledge to the students.
LOve to teach them, talk with them and time passes very fast when Iam teaching the students..
at work at time it was tough, esp during peak hours..
have to take in different age group of student, teaching different subject and different level at the same time..
and also sum time both the student needed teacher attention at the same time..
it quite tiring .. but will learn to manage it well..
am still able to cope with it ..
ha ha
yesterday had a tamil student for english..
he was quite cute ar .. ha ha..
after finish the lesson he said tr, tx you..
ha ha i was happy la ..
and today a pri two student was under my teaching.
he was damn quiet and did not answer me or smile in the past two lesson ..
today was much much better..
we were talking and oso joking. ha ha..
hewas damn weird oso lor..
i told him to write the handwritng tidy..
then he told mehe want to do correction..
he said hhe love doing correction ..
crazy rite .. ha ha ..
ya ended up all three worksheets need to do correction ..
and he loves it sooo much ..
lolss..
then ask him do his c.w , he wrote the name and time start le ..
i was attending to the other student..
so i waited for a while and turn to him asked him y stil don start yet ..
then he told me he waiting for the time..
i was lye ???? in my head.
then i look at his paper. he wrote10.11 am and the clock shows 10.10am
so he was waiting for the time to start at 10.11am
damn funny lor him.. ha ha
funny student of my ..
stil got another one .. she is pri two oso..
half chi half malay..
she damn talkative lor.. talk and talk non stop ..
self entertain me and herself .. lols
and still got another on e pri one gal..
ask her do C.W she say too tired so do damn slowly..
hv to use sticker to reinforce her so that she will do her work
then she got spelling oso..
damn funny gal..
don noe how to spell, then ask me to give her another one ..
then still hv to give her the star chop too..
ha ha ..
it jus an enjoyable day each time with the students la..
interesting and funny people to teach..
lols.. it makes my day pass faster ..
still waiting  for the university application to be post to me .
please be a successful one..
allow me to enter in to the university NIE..
this is my biggest wish of all ...
tx ..... (=

No comments:

Post a Comment