Monday, 1 August 2011

quite sum time ..

  • Mar. 25th, 2008 at 4:49 PM
hi helo,, ha ha.. I did not blog for quite sumtime. almost 3 weeks since the last entry.
I have found a part time job alreadi. the paid okie lor not tt much which I think tt was alot,
but okie la  reasonable. after i went for my present job interview and was accepted, the next
day , I received two calls from the recurite express offering me a job.
and also the person also e mail me offering me a one year customer service job contract.
before that no job offer, then now sooo many. and this morning too. i just woke up,
this lady call me asking me if i still need a job. haizz.
the popular that job no respond from them.

Nw waitng for my uni application to be successful to enter the uni. i damn scare ,
i really really really really hope and want to be in that degree course [Ba of sci,edu]
wish me good luck !!

No comments:

Post a Comment