Monday, 1 August 2011

It's jus any other day ..

Feb. 21st, 2008 at 5:19 PM
Damn sianzz today, did not do much. Sprain my neck , apply medicine already but still a bit pain. Still cant find any job, arrrghhhh.
                                       ---
Watch the korean drama just now title : Hello MIss!! ha ha quite a nice and funny show I think. Have not yet watch finish an episode, will watch it tomorrow.
                                       ---
I don't know which one to buy [nano] o [shuffle]. Shuffle does not have any function except listening to music. ( tt's the purpose in the first place     -_-  ). Whereas nano have more functions but only for display lor, like I will use, ha ha. But I still like it to have more functions ha ha. Shuffle more cheaper and it look cute, so small. Have not decide yet, will take quite a while to think also need to earn money then can buy. But will definelty buy DS Lite and an Ipod this year and with the money I earn.

Nothing to write, damn sian to type anything, till here then ta ta.

                                         [ It's light; bt strong        it the star of the year >_<   ] ----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment