Monday, 1 August 2011

was it ________??

  • Mar. 28th, 2008 at 4:58 PM
was it or was it not ?
walked pass, glance across..
saw a familiar figure,
which i thou was D ..
however..
think back again,
it does not really match the figure,
ha ha .
what if it was true,
wouldn't D turn and smile to me..
no respond  [silent]
or was it me -
jus walked away without taking another look at it
so was it innocent me or D ??
no ideas, only gods knows that .
haha
walked through the journey,
kept thinking back the things and matters that regards to D
a few words to describe it .
happy, lovely, annoyed, silly..
haha
it's  quite a rough journey
however it got worst in the last round
it's jus too silent --------
for quite a long long time ..
till now it still was ~
and i think tat's the end .....


        -------------


was glad that i found a job
and start to earn money for myself,,
ha ha, ya ,
 it;s myself
and only
me ..
have to stop taking money from my mummy and daddy.
so now have to work, earn and save for my future ..
alot of things needs to be done with money
without it in the society, u are nth,
not even a peanut ..
it seem a tough sentence..
but that the world iam living
do not let the world rule me,
but allow me to lead the world..
better quality life to come ...



[Till when will the right one comes, right into my heart ! ..]                             

No comments:

Post a Comment