Friday, 12 August 2011

It is just too difficult for me to have trust in someone. Not when someone who is real close related to you have chosen to betray and bring all faults to you, making the world thinks that you are the bad person on earth.

I have chosen to ignore the person but I still have to respect the person when needed to.

Hence it makes me wonder " what I look like through other peoples eyes."  As sometimes I may be seem not as what I am.





I may regret the way we ended, but I'll never regret what we had.






“Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering.”
I just wanna be where you are.

Just because something doesn’t last forever it doesn’t mean it wasn’t meaningful while it did last.”



The same opportunity never knocks twice. The next one may be will be better or, but it is never the same one.










                                    
Someone out there is waiting to love you the way you wanted to be loved for so long.








I miss you like a rose misses the sun in the depths of winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment