Monday, 1 August 2011

Arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh . .

  • Feb. 27th, 2008 at 6:02 PM
Received a call just now. Guess what,is from the kumon group education centre. Then the person ask about my university admission and their intake all this, then ask me about wheather want this job is long time purpose or just short time purpose. damn it la, i told her is for short time purpose, then straight away she told me that this job she want it to be long positon kind. Then she said not suitable for me and all those rubbish shit lor. Arrgjhhhhhhhhhh, damn angry and disappointed. Already said is part time job le mah and somemore in their website said what housewife and student are welcome, all bullshitss one  lor. Please la, if your job is damn good I may consider to stay in part time even if I still studying. arRgghhhhhhhhh, do not want to said it any more la. forget about tt. 

Did not do much yeaterday, just watch dvd and play games and eat then sleep lor. Damn sianzz. Bought gold chocolate on sunday, will be doing choco fondue to eat. haha I like that. Put fruits and mashmallow. Ah all this make me feel hungry, hee. 



 -----------------   [Whn wil u ever come into my life ??]

No comments:

Post a Comment