Monday, 1 August 2011

Group

  • Feb. 22nd, 2008 at 6:35 PM
 I admit, I am LAZY,     ... sometimes [Tt's during holiday only]

However when I am in school, that's a different thing..
I just do not have the feeling and the motivation to do it. It seems to be forcing myself to do things that I do not like it. However sometime, or most of the time I should say, I just did more that what I should be doing. I just can't make myself believe that the other partners are doing their work right in the way it should be. It is very tiring and stressful, especially when the member is like don't even care because working in a group so can do social loafing. At the first stage will do a bit of things. Then during the process try damn hard to push everythings to others, pretend to have done alot of work when they just touch a bit here and there, act as if was bullied by the group and act, arrghhhhh. EVERYTHINGs was just acting to show others how pathetic they were. Then the last part going to the ending of the process, they try hard to do everything, through verbal action, then most of the members in the group would then have to give up to say that the did not contribute to the project. So I say this group of people are so evil and cunning, can't think of what's the next steps that they are planning.
But when I am just doing my own part of the work, I think that I am not doing enough contribution to the group. It's a confusing though in my brain. Can't get an truthful answer........ someone tell me what to do about this ??

It tough to work in a group more that three people. Different ideas, different opinion. I am quite alright working in group except for some reason, some people, in some environment.


------------ [ It's a stressful juggle]

No comments:

Post a Comment