Monday, 1 August 2011

Endin...

  • Feb. 20th, 2008 at 2:56 PM
End of my three years in poly life. It was tough but it was also enjoyable. The friends made in course as well as in Archery, the competitions; medals and trophys ans teammates, the training and bonding camps, class chalets, the movie outings, the BBQ session, meetings, the attachments that i went to, the buddys that were with me through the year, the assigments and projects that made me had sleepless night, and also the exams and tests. All this made up my poly life.
It's coming to an end.
Tt's fast. 
Now applying to go to university, NTU-NIE. I really hope that I can be accept into the degree course. Have already register, waiting for the result to be post to me in late march. 
Oso is my holiday now, looking for a part- time job to earn money to study my degree course.

                       
                                                                                [sun touches the deepest snow] --------------

No comments:

Post a Comment