Monday, 1 August 2011

unsure ..

  • Feb. 28th, 2008 at 4:55 PM
Online.
Scroll down.
SUprISe !!
Saw him there.
Click on his nick, he was away.
wanted to c his dp so click on it
but he did not d it.
Was just suprised to saw him.
did not really wanted to talk to him
oso got nothing to said to each other,
Really missed thse days tt we this group of buddy were together,
the five of us were click, we almost do everything together.
we were all from the same club
we went training, lunching, shopping and play together.
so close that I thou we were just buddy.
however as time goes pass tt was not the truth
those trival matter and action which they did really mean a motive
or their feeling to me.
But me as usual was tt slow to think of it.
therefore things begin to mute down, tt's so silly of me,
It takes me quite a while to find out these.
when I am sitting alone, day dreaming,
I will just thou of these silly things,
which then I finally realise it.
However it just too late.
One is with a part,
the other one shifed with it part
last standing is dreaming of it part
where I am just another nobody . .
Everything was planned bt I was just tt innocent soul
did not knew it until it was over
almost like these most of the time.
arrrghhhhhhh damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment