Monday, 1 August 2011

jobs

  • Mar. 5th, 2008 at 4:13 PM
Did not blog for quite sum time. too tired!!
Last week send in tonne of resume to alot of company.
Call in to ask about the job, say will reply me, still waiting.
I have lost my count on how many job application I had sent in. lols
I found one on admin assistant and paid is $1.6k. so I happily send in the resume.
Two day later, the guy call me say ask my come down for interview.
I damn blur lor, cause I just woke up.
So i rejected it as it was quite far and the interview was in the afternn at taka, in orchard.
As I was unfamiliar in that area, I give up the job offer.
I did not realised it was the $1.6k job until i when to look at the notes that I had written about this job.
Lols, ha ha, I was damn disappointed lor, i so damn stupid gave up a high paid job. lols
But den nvm la, it's over le ha ha.
Today when for an interview with the recurit express.
Nth much, just filled in the form , interview me ask about my job perfers the offer me two job but i rejected it.
coz too far, paid too little and the job scope I don like, lols hah ah
Then I went for another job at popular.
I ask them if they need any part-timer in their store , they gave me a form to fill in .
I wrote for the post of retail assistant. lols I don want to be a cashier. Don like to handle with money.
Hope the popular will call me lors. work as retail assistant .
Then have to wait for my Uni application, result will be known by early april 2008.
The school term will start in Early August 2008.
Really want to enter the uni, application to be successful.
Tt's all for today, further update when I receive any job offer, esp the popular.



--------[It's just a dream, but I do hope U will make in real in life..]

No comments:

Post a Comment