Monday, 1 August 2011

HELLO>>>

  • Jul. 10th, 2009 at 8:25 PM
It has been a long long time since my last post.
have been working there for ard 4 mths plus gg to 5.
okay.. quite all rite wit it ,, got used to it already ..
so started to fine another new job .. lol
coz the paid is damn hell tooooo little
how to survive...
so sent alot of email to apply for a lot of diff jobss.
so to have some good reply ..

i tink of seeing him today ..
and ya i saw him... at the traffic light there haha..
happy
i alway see him at the bustop, but i don noe if her noticess me ant..
so that day.i was already at the bustop.. and his bus came... he was running toward the bus.
and i loked at him and he looked back ..
haha so cute la him ...
so the next day i saw him again.  i jus look at him from the corner of my eye ...
then today morni i was thinkin can i c him again ... ahhaa i saw him .
i was at the traffic light
then he was on my right side.. i saw it ...
den i jus cross the road.. he was behind me walking ..
i try to walk veri slowly .. den i reached the bstop
my frn was there so i went up to her..
i turn and i saw him , he went to sit down at the seat there.
aft a while his bus came and he went up .. i was looking at him when talkin to my frnz
jus miss him ... haha
crazy galz  ... heee hahha lol ...
HAPPY DAY>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment