Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Today lect was on Entrepreneurship module, I thought it would be those boring lecturing class however the lecturer was quite interesting and telling us lots of  business stories and getting to know the net worth of the riches men on earth, haha.

During class, my frn asked me if I wanted to go for lunch ltr and she wants to go to that particular food court. I hesitate for awhile, unwilling to answer her question and hoping if she could change her mind, bt she didn't.
I don reali want to go there, it just brings back all the memories again.

Juggling among two jobs, studies, assignments, relationship and other personal commitment is just too tiring.
I need a break...



Remember everything like it was yesterday,
I know that we had a really great time.
Although it is all over, I'm glad that I can say
I had the chance to know you well,
I have to write this rime to remind myself,
sometimes how it used to be,
how great it was together,
you and me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment