Saturday, 10 September 2011

Went shopping at H&M yesterday. It was full with lots of shoppers. By the time we came out of the shop, there was a long Q waiting to enter the store. It was ridiculous, ppl nid to Q and wait for their turn to enter a store. OMG.. Then I brought myself a Charles and keith open toe gladiator. Not really feel like shopping, I get tired of walking and feel sleepy. hahah

I was just wondering ever since he moved in here, what has he been doing?? Does he meet up with his friends? meet up with the third uncle or just siting in the library? o wad else?? there seem like nth he could do except going out doing nth everyday and going for holiday... No one seem to bother him. Does he feel sad? Almost everyone that are close to him, left him. And his money is depleting.. I think if he move out when he had his key, it will be even worst. I don think any one will be visiting him.

No comments:

Post a Comment