Tuesday, 20 September 2011

My friend ask me something today "have you totally get over it?" and I said, it had been so long, the feeling just go neutral already.. yeap true the feeling has faded and I am not so interested in hearing the news any more. But occasionally I will still think about it, because it was once I put in true feeling to it. But life still have to go on no matter what  ..


Went to watch FRIGHT NIGHT yesterday at The Cathay. The show was quite alrite, a bit of comedy and horror vampire storyline..I also drank my first gong cha yesterday. It was not bad, the tea was quite nice as compared to the sweet talk.

Have to finish my 2000 words essay on IT assignment by today, I hope. Then there is a presentation tml to prepare.

Recently I was watching the old idol drama "Meteor garden". I think this was the first idol drama that I watched. It was still very interesting and refreshing for my memory after I had watched it before. I like DMS and SC. What a lovely couple they are :)

And pls grant me the job, I would want the one at newton :)

No comments:

Post a Comment