Monday, 5 September 2011

Had my teacher's day celebration at the JBP. It was also for the purpose of the field studies assigment. This was my first time there, the penguin was real cute.. haha other then that it was not reali worth the money to go to the BP for a visit.


When working on sat, the supervisor gave me a cake and say that it's for the tr's day celebration.  The cake was rather disappointing as there was alrdy a layer of oil seen between the cream and the sponge. 


When for a little shopping trip that day but was unable to buy any thing. The shopping spree feeling was not there. There is lye nth to be buy in spore. How I wish I was in boston again to do my shopping, it was much more fun and happening.






Always looking forward to new things and nvr look back to, since it is alrdy the past. You cant bring back the past, it can only stay as a memory..










"If it's really meant for you, you shouldn't be hurting in the first place." 

No comments:

Post a Comment