Sunday, 5 August 2012

It have been quite a while since the last post.
Woww... great finally graduated from my degree prog that I have been mugging all day and nights, having sleepless and tiring assignments and presentations for the past two years. Yeap!! have endured it. *pat on own shoulder* tsk tsk :)

 Commencement ceremony :)

Mum and Dad not free, so my sis and her bf accompany me to my commencement day. Thanks :)


<3

The commencement was in June'12. I ended my last lecture for the prog in late April. Hence I rested for about  a month plus and then started to step into my working life...

Now it have been a month plus at work, still trying to adapt to the tonne of work loads that have been thrown to me. My wish now is for a new replacement to come and in-charge of the Nur class. I can't handle two person jobs and excel at it the same time. I need to breathe too. 

Learn some thing from a movie just now. "Always think positively" Ya true. But some time it is just too much of it to handle. So please grant my wish *pray* 





Fly me to freedom and love

#Sagittarius won't ever settle for less than they deserve.



No comments:

Post a Comment