Saturday, 7 April 2012

Finally I have submitted my last assignment for this course. No more assignment and school.. is indeed sad that two years of studies have come to an end. I could still remember during the first semester of the course I was struggling and asking why am I back to school torturing myself. I feel like giving up. I don't understand what my professors were talking about and there were like tonne and tonne of assignments to be complete and hand in the very next day. Yup, but nevertheless I did it for two years!
I must say that I have learnt alot and meet a bunch of good friends. <3

 The first symposium presentation that we had for the first semester-2010


This was the first gathering of our friendship :)


                                       



In the beginning of year 2, we went Boston for our Summer immersion prgram [2011@ healthrow airport]


Then we went outing in Boston...

 at the railway track waiting for train to go shopping ...


waiting for our bus to arrive...




In the last semester of the course...

The last week of the course.. bye wheelock :)

We have already found our job except for  the 2 of them.. Good luck to them..




These two song that I came across last month :)
連詩雅 - ''I'm still loving you''



柯震東 -- 有話直說







No comments:

Post a Comment