Saturday, 5 January 2013

Wow fast, it has been almost a week into 2013. Time really waits for no one. There is a change of working colleagues in my department. What I can say is that it is not the same as the previous year. One of my colleague came to me and say "That I am lucky!", I felt so too. I am glad :)

A lot of things to be in charge of this year, I will prove to all that I can do it well and be the standard to follow to. It will be stress but I think I will perform well under stress, and I have my partner to support each other through this heavy year.

My partner went on AL this three days, and I was all by myself to handle all the stuffs. I still feel that it is manageable, she will be back next week and it will be time to start the curriculum. I saw this on FB, she had her hair color into copper red. So nice lor. I tried to dye red for two consecutive year but still the outcome is brown. Damn sian haha.  I will be colouring my hair in a few more week to have a new look, heehee.

Anyway, I had this parcel to receive since last December. Waited for a long time for it to deliver as there were a lot of holiday in between the week. Hence I waited it for around 1 week before it deliver to my door step. So here it is finally here today.









New pan to use in 2013. Haha. I want to buy the popcorn seed and pop in this cooking pan. Yummy and put in some caramel too..

It will be a very busy month as CNY is around the corner. Yea pi, I love this occasion, as there will be lots and lots of goodies, food and food to eat.. hahah I love to eat.. Yumms Can't wait for it ..





No comments:

Post a Comment